Thursday, January 3, 2008

Race to 750...


There's a combat patrol tournament at Dragon's Lair this weekend that I would really like to play in. After talking to Kirk at DL I found out it's 750 points, using the combat patrol rules.

Problem is, I don't have 750 points in a playable state.

Yet.


So over the next couple of days, I'm going to try and get enough marines in "playable" condition to have 750 points. Kirk said a WIP army was OK, which is good, because otherwise, I wouldn't be able to make it.

I've added a few pictures of where things are right now. As you can see, I have my work cut out for me!

So much to do, so little time...

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, you made it! Thanks for coming. I look forward to playing you real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike! I had a great time and I'm really looking forward to playing you soon too! And now I have to get back to painting...

    ReplyDelete