Sunday, February 1, 2009

Latest Mission Report

I'm happy to report that my latest major mission has been accomplished and deemed a complete success.

Yesterday (Jan. 31, 2009) Bethany and I were married. Chapel Dulcinea (in the "Wizard Academy", no I'm not making that up) was wonderful in its open-air, hill country vistas glory, the weather was amazingly perfect (clear skies, 72F, little wind) and the bride was radiant, loving and heart-achingly beautiful.

Her finger is now adorned in a white gold and diamonds engagement ring and matching band, and mine sports the coolest wedding band I've ever seen for a man: a tungsten ring encircled with an embedded band of carbon fiber.

The rest of the day was spent celebrating and basking in the love of our family and friends.

I have to admit, it was -- as days go -- about as perfect as one could be. :)