Tuesday, November 2, 2010

An Older Pic...


...of some stuff in progress. Well, the CSM isn't in progress, he's finished, and he is the "sample piece" from my Army of the Crowing project. The Inquisitor Lord is definitely in the very beginning stages, and will probably find a home with the Sisters. I'm doing something very different with the Inquisitor, he was primed gray and then "spray-lighted" white in an effort to learn and do shading better. We'll see how it works out, hopefully with more in-progress pics when I actually do more work and get things going hobby-wise again.

The rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated, but my absence has been imposed. I'll explain later (most of the Austin crew already knows about it). I'll be doing a LOT more gaming-related things in about a month...but I'm going to be looking through my older pics and maybe posting a few things between now and then. :)